Exceptional Children (Special Education)
- SB10 Special Needs Scholarship
- Parent to Parent of Georgia
- Special Education Instructional Resources For Parents
- Special Education Resources
- Special Education Records Request
- Student Programs
- Private School & Homeschool Evaluations
- Yes I Can! Awards
- Back to Student Services
Orthopedic Impairment (OI) services are provided to studens whose severe orthopedic impairments affect their educational performance to the degree that the student requires special education.
Visual Impairment (VI) services are provided for students whose impariment of vision interferes with access to a regular school program. Impairments may result from congenital defects, eye diseases, or injuries to the eye.