Exceptional Children (Special Education)
- Parent Survey 2023
- Aspiring IST Pathway
- 22-23 SEC Incentives
- Parent to Parent of Georgia
- Special Education Resources
- Special Education Records Request
- SB10 Special Needs Scholarship
- Student Programs
- Private School & Homeschool Evaluations
- Summer Conferences
- Yes I Can! Awards
- Back to Student Services
Orthopedic Impairment (OI) services are provided to studens whose severe orthopedic impairments affect their educational performance to the degree that the student requires special education.
Visual Impairment (VI) services are provided for students whose impariment of vision interferes with access to a regular school program. Impairments may result from congenital defects, eye diseases, or injuries to the eye.