Dual Enrollment (DE) provides funding for students enrolled at eligible high schools to attend Georgia colleges, universities, and technical schools and take approved college-level coursework for credit towards both high school and college graduation requirements. Participants must meet admission requirements for the individual institution for which they wish to enroll.
Please check the DE Course Directory to get a list of approved courses that can be taken by a student at www.gafutures.org
Deadline to apply to college and submit required documents to your school counselor:
- Summer and Fall Term March 31st
- Spring Term Nov. 1st
Please submit the following forms to your school counselor by the deadlines listed above as part of the process of getting ready to enroll in college classes for next summer or fall. And please follow the registration process as dictated by the dual enrollment college.
1. FCS DE Contract (has to be completed each term)
2. For Auburn ONLY Submit the Verification Letter (and FCS DE Contract)
Dual Enrollment Checklist
Dual Enrollment Checklist Please refer to this checklist to help guide you through the DE application process.
Transcript Request Process for Dual Enrollment
Transcript Request Process for Colleges in Georgia:
1. Create an account at www.gafutures.org (student). Please make sure that your profile information is correct and that you have provided a copy of your Social Security card to Cmabridge High School. If you do not have an SSN Card, please see your counselor for help.
2. On the Student Main page, Click on the High School Transcript Tab found on the left side of the page.
3. Scroll down to see a drop down menu with names of all Georgia colleges listed.
4. Select the college you want the transcript to be sent and hit send.
For Auburn First:
Cambridge High School will send the transcript to Auburn once we receive the request for the Verification Form from Auburn DE Office.
Students can also use Naviance to send their transcript to Auburn (see directions here)
New DE Guidelines
The state of Georgia guidelines for Dual Enrollment. Please see the latest information by clicking on FAQ's