Parent-Teacher-Student Association (PTSA)
The Reflections Program is a National PTA and Georgia PTA cultural arts competition. Since 1969, over 10 million students across the nation have taken part in this popular PTA program.
The purpose of this program is to provide an opportunity for students to use their creative talents by expressing themselves through their own original works.
Young artists get involved through their local PTA or PTSA. A student may submit an entry in any of six arts areas. Only original works of art are accepted. The six art areas are: Visual Arts Photography, Literature, Music Composition, Dance Choreography, and Film Production.
That's why the Reflections Program provides an excellent opportunity for students of all ages to:
-Georgia PTATo submit, please complete the GA PTA Reflections Student Packet and read through your specialty area's form (Reflections Dance, Reflections Film, Reflections Literature, Reflections Photography, Reflections Special Artists Division, Reflections Visual Arts).Please submit entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unleash their creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the joy and fun of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art