In effort to keep or campus safe during our athletics events, Fulton Board of Education and Tri-Cities High School have implemented the following GameDay Safety Protocols. Please adhere to the guidelines below while on campus for Volleyball, Football, Softball or Cross Country events:
Game Day Safety Check
- All game spectators will have their temperature checked at the gate.
- All game spectators will always be asked to wear a mask while on campus.
- All game spectators are subject to FCS COVID 19 screening questions.
- Campus Security will utilize metal detectors to screen all spectators.
- No Book bags or extra-large purses are allowed in the stadium.
- No Weapons allowed on campus at any time.
Tailgating for Football Games
1. Tailgating – No tailgating will be allowed on FCS property.
2. Student gatherings – no student gatherings prior to or during the game.
3. No Outside food is allowed into the game
- All tickets (students and adult) are digital at http://gofan.co for $8.00 ( Football) and $5.00 ( Softball and Volleyball).
- No tickets will be sold at the gate on game day. If you do not have a Ticket, you will not be allowed on campus.
- Ticket online link will expire and will not be active after 10a.m. on the day of the game.
- To gain entry, present and "REDEEM" your ticket once you arrive at the gate for entry.
Stadium and Gym Seating
1. The stadium and bleachers will be marked off for social distancing purposes.
2. Every other row will be available for seating purposes.
3. TCHS Staff (Please follow direction of the ushers) will help families/spectators to socially distance themselves in the venues.
4. Student section – will skip every other row and space out 6 feet on the rows being used.
- All Parking on campus is $5.00 per car.
- Please bring exact change for parking.