How do I set up my parent portal account?
It is CRITICAL that all FCS parents be connected through Infinite Campus. All portal accounts require a 1-time activation to create your ID and password. You must be a parent/guardian of a current FCS student and have the following information to activate an account.
- Student first and last name (as entered on birth certificate)
- Student ID number
- Student Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Student grade level (2020-2021 grade level)
To set-up your account, please enter your email here: Campus Parent Portal Activation
Please note: If you are unable to activate your account by answering the verification questions, please Lisa Carper at email@example.com. She can assist to make sure all information is accurate.
Where can I get more IT support?
- Need help with a student device?
- Need to return or exchange a device?
- Need a password reset?
Call the FCS Universal Remote Hotline for more information.
Universal Remote Learning Hotline
9:00 AM-3:30 PM
Monday - Friday
Laptop & Hotspot Distribution
- Devices were distributed through the school in August.
- Hotspots are distributed through the device hubs. If you need a hotspot, contact Maiko Noiri-Schoen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to limited resources there is an elgibility criteria for the family to meet.
- Hubs will support hotspot distribution, device swaps, or power cord needs
- Hubs are regionally located at Banneker HS, Vickery Mill ES, Taylor Road MS, and Ridgeview MS.
- Call the Hotline (470-254-2300) to make an appointment.
How do I update my Contact Information?
Send updated information to Lisa Carper