Universal Remote Learning General Information
On July 16, 2020, the District announced that all schools will open in Universal Remote Learning Model. Universal Remote Learning model is required if a recurrence or resurgence of COVID-19 demands the District operates in a remote work environment. Based on parent feedback from last spring, we are posting teachers’ weekly lesson plans as well as the school’s daily learning schedule. Additionally, below are listed various resources to assist families during this period. Should health conditions improve, the District will move from Universal Remote Learning to Face to Face instruction. If the information you need is not located here, please reach out to your child’s teacher or the school’s administration for additional assistance.
How do I set up my parent portal account?
It is CRITICAL that all FCS parents be connected through Infinite Campus. All portal accounts require a 1-time activation to create your ID and password. You must be a parent/guardian of a current FCS student and have the following information to activate an account.
- Student first and last name (as entered on birth certificate)
- Student ID number
- Student Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Student grade level (2020-2021 grade level)
To set-up your account, please enter your email here: Campus Parent Portal Activation
Please note: If you are unable to activate your account by answering the verification questions, please contact Karen Kenny at email@example.com.
Where can I get more IT support?
- Need help with a student device?
- Need to return or exchange a device?
- Need a password reset?
Call the FCS Universal Remote Hotline for more information.
Universal Remote Learning Hotline
9:00 AM-3:30 PM
Monday - Friday
Laptop & Hotspot Distribution
- Devices and Hotspots will be distributed during sneak preview drive through appointments on August 12th and 13th.
- Make-Up Date: Monday, August 17 between 3:00-6:00 p.m. in the bus lane.
- Hubs will support hotspot distribution, device swaps, or power cord needs
- Hubs are regionally located at Banneker HS, Vickery Mill ES, Taylor Road MS, and Ridgeview MS.
- Call the Hotline (470-254-2300) to make an appointment.