Universal Remote Learning General Information
On July 16, 2020, the District announced that all schools will open in Universal Remote Learning Model. Universal Remote Learning model is required if a recurrence or resurgence of COVID-19 demands the District operates in a remote work environment. Based on parent feedback from last spring, we are posting teachers’ weekly lesson plans as well as the school’s daily learning schedule. Additionally, below are listed various resources to assist families during this period. Should health conditions improve, the District will move from Universal Remote Learning to Face to Face instruction. If the information you need is not located here, please reach out to your child’s teacher or the school’s administration for additional assistance.
How do I set up my parent portal account?
All portal accounts require a 1-time activation to create your ID and password. You must be a parent/guardian of a current FCS student to activate an account.
- Student first and last name (as entered on birth certificate)
- Student ID number
- Student Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Student grade level (19-20 grade level)
To set-up your account, please enter your email here: Campus Parent Portal Activation
Please note: If you are unable to activate your account by answering the verification questions, please contact Ronda Harris e mail.
Who do I contact with IT issues?
Call: 470-254-2300 This is the IT call center
Where can I get more IT support?
- Need help with a student device?
- Need to return or exchange a device
- Need a password reset?
Call the FCS Universal Remote Learning Hotline
Universal Remote Learning Hotline
9:00 AM-3:30 PM
Monday - Friday
Laptop & Hotspot Distribution
• Devices will be distributed through the student’s home school in August
In preparation for Unversal Remote Learning, Chattahoochee High School is ready to distribute devices ONLY to students who do not currently have a Fulton County device. For all other device assistance, ,please call the FCS IT help Desk at 470-254-2300. Aagain, these appointments are for students who do not currently have a Fulton County device. . Please see the sign up link below. The designated day is based upon your student's last name. Please use your students official first and last name during sign up.
Be sure to have a large piece of paper ready with your students official first and last name placed on your right front windshield at pickup., All pickup will happen in the bus loop lanes with students/parents inside their cars. No passengers are to leave their cars at any point during the transaction. Here is what to expect after you arrive and being directed on where to park/move through in the bus loop lanes.
- Once your car comes to a full stop, close your windows and pop your trunk open
- Place that large piece of paper with your student's official first and last name on your front right windshield.
- After verifying the large piece of paper with your student names on your front right windshield, a school employee will place the bag in the trunk and close it.
- All devices have been fully updated and are ready for remote learning. Please review all device log on information in your bag once you get home. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR DEVICE AND CHARGER IN YOUR TRUNK.
Please see the following links as well
• Hotspots can be requested through Hotline and distributed though the Hub
Hubs (For "Hands On" Help)
• Hubs are regionally located at Banneker HS, Vickery Mill ES, Taylor Road MS, and Ridgeview MS.
• Call the Hotline (470-254-2300) to make an appointment.
• Hubs will support hotspot distribution, device swaps, or power cord needs.