College visits at CHS
- College visits are for Juniors and Seniors only.
- College visit dates are posted on Naviance and often published on social media and at school.
- Students can register for a maximum of 7 on-campus college visits per school year.
- Students must notify their teacher ahead of time if planning to attend a college visit.
- Students should research the colleges prior to the visits and come prepare with questions for the representative.
Off-campus college visits
- Students are allowed 6 pre-approved absences from school, which can be used for college visits or other purposes.
- If face-to-face, students must pick up the "Pre-approved Absence Form" in the attendance office.
- If virtual, students must send an official note from the college -on college letterhead- to the attendance office.