Alpharetta High School's rigorous, well-rounded academic program coupled with the clubs, service organizations, performing ensembles, and athletic program support the school’s mission to be nationally competitive in academics, the arts, athletics and service to the community.
New Student Information
1. Gather Required Documents - You must have ALL documents for 2020-2021 school year pre-registrations
- Proof of Residency - View Accepted Items
- Ear, Eye, Dental, Nutrition Screening (Form 3300) - This Georgia Department of Human Resources certificate (Form 3300) must be signed by the Health Department or a licensed Georgia physician.
- Immunization Certificate (Form 3231) - Immunization information must be on the proper Georgia Department of Human Resources form; these are available through the Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness or local physicians
- Proof of Date of Birth - A certified copy of a birth certificate, certified hospital issued birth record or birth certificate, military ID, valid driver's license, passport, or an adoption record.
- Social Security Card - Social security numbers are voluntary. However the lack of a Social Security number will result in the denial of the HOPE scholarship. Students who enroll without a Social Security card (for example, international students, those who sign a 30-day waiver, etc.) will be issued a number by the school system, beginning with the numbers 999-.
- Academic Records - Please bring most recent report card, withdrawal form from previous school and/or transcripts. These are essential for proper placement of students. Students in grades 7-12 also will need copies of any discipline records.
- 504/IEP/ESL – If your student has a 504 plan, receives Special Education services or receives or have received English as a Second Language services please let us know and forward those records to us before your appointment.
1. Schedule an appointment with the Registrar Donna Byrd, 470-254-7700 or email email@example.com
Allow 48 hours to process all requests