Under Capital Plan 2022 and funded by the one-penny sales tax, SPLOST, Fulton County Schools will build new schools and renovate existing ones.
Three (3) new schools will be constructed to provide classroom space based on current or projected overcrowding. New high school campuses will also create options for students who are seeking a non-traditional, rigorous, STEM-based high school experience.
- STEM-focused campus/center (Alpharetta)
- ?STEM-focused campus/center (Fairburn)
- New elementary school (South)
- Additional school or equivalent additions
The following four (4) schools will be replaced:
- McClarin High School
- Riverwood International Charter School?
- Crabapple Middle School
- Conley Hills Elementary School
Nineteen (19) schools will receive major renovations intended to substantially extend the life of these facilities. Renovations will address significant deficiencies in building systems and/or educational programming.
- ????North Springs Charter High School
- Other schools added as projects progress
Forty-one (41) schools will receive renovations intended to address the most critical system needs and provide some enhancements for educational programming.
Project List by Cluster
- Alpharetta HS Feeder Schools?
- Banneker HS??? Feeder Schools?
- Cambridge HS Feeder Schools?
- Centennial HS Feeder Schools??
- Chattahoochee HS Feeder Schools?
- Creekside HS Feeder Schools
- Johns Creek HS Feeder Schools
- ?Langston Hughes HS Feeder Schools
- Milton HS Feeder Schools?
- North Springs HS Feeder Schools
- ?Northview HS Feeder Schools
- Riverwood HS Feeder Schools
- Roswell HS Feeder Schools
- Tri-Cities HS Feeder Schools
- Westlake HS Feeder Schools????