New Enrollments and Transfer Instructions
New Student Enrollments
To enroll a new student, please complete the Online Registration (OLR) Application on the Fulton County Schools website. On this site, you will find enrollment policies, required documents, and residency verification information. Please retain your OLR Application number and have it available.
Be prepared to upload the following:
- Academic records – Transcripts/report cards and a current class schedule (and future class list/schedule, if applicable)
- Proof of residency – A current water or electric bill (a gas bill is not accepted)
- The second proof of residency – One of the following:
- Current Apartment/House Lease
- Home Mortgage Bill
- Home Sale Contract
- Section 8/HUD Housing Document
- Current HOA Bill
- Current year tax bill or assessment
- Copy of Social Security card - needed for HOPE scholarship - if an SSN is not on file, your student is not eligible for HOPE or Dual Enrollment Funding.
- *Immunization Georgia Form 3231. Note that out-of-state immunization records cannot be accepted and must be transferred to the Georgia Form. These forms are available through the *Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness or local physicians (Form 3231). Any child admitted to school without a certificate must present one within 30 calendar days. Students will be permitted to enroll provisionally during the school year. Provisional enrollments are not allowed over the summer.
- *Eye, Ear, and Dental Georgia Form 3300. Forms may be obtained and completed at the *local public health departments or physician offices.
- Parent or guardian picture ID.
- Proof of date of birth. The following documents are acceptable:
- Certified copy of a birth certificate, certified hospital-issued birth record, or birth certificate.
- A military ID
- A valid driver's license
- A passport
*Local Health Department Information: North Fulton Regional Office, 3155 Royal Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30022, Phone (404) 612-1958
Please email the Registrar CHSenrollments@fultonschools.org, providing the OLR Application number you received when you submitted the online application and your contact information.
For more information on the required documents for enrollment, visit fultonschools.org/enrollment.
If your student is transferring from another Fulton County School (including approved open enrollment and hardships), please complete the In-System Transfer form through your Parent Portal account.
Email the Registrar CHSenrollments@fultonschools.org, providing the application number, and include the acceptance letter from the FCS Student Assignment Office.
For questions regarding transfer approvals and acceptance, please contact the Office of Student Assignment at email@example.com or 470-254-5550.
Note: Enrollment applications will not be processed between June 21 and July 10, 2023.