Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (MCV4) Booster
All students currently in 11th grade need to have an updated GA3231 form on file in order to remain active at RHS.
Students who are in 10th grade/age 16 should forward their updated GA3231 immunization form to Ms. Townsend before the start of the 2022/2023 school year.
Updated GA 3231 immunization forms can be dropped off at school or e-mailed to Ms. Townsend at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on this new requirement, see the letter from GA Department of Public Health - CLICK HERE
Effective July 1, 2021, children 16 years of age and older, who are entering the 11th grade (including new entrants), must have received one booster dose of the meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV4), unless their initial dose was administered on or after their 16th birthday.
Complete the online application (using the Fulton County Schools enrollment link provided below) and follow each of the steps as outlined. Contact Barb Townsend, Roswell High School Registrar, at email@example.com with questions.
*Ms. Townsend is out of the office for summer break, but will return on July 11, 2022. She will return her emails in the order in which they were received.
New Student Registration and Requirements for All New Students:
Parents and Students are asked to:
Complete the online application at www.fultonschools.org/enrollment. Write down or copy your application number.
- Email Ms. Townsend and provide your application number and student's full name.
- Ms. Townsend will contact you with further instructions.
- Gather all documents required to enroll. A complete list of required documents is listed below. Students will NOT be enrolled without all of the proper documentation.
- Be sure to sign up for the PTSA Newsletter for the most up-to-date Roswell info! (Sign-up at top of this page)
- Familiarize yourself with course offerings. View the Roswell High School Course Catalog on the homepage of the RHS website for information on courses that we offer and view our Elective Options video .
- Please click here to view the 2022-2023 Course Catalog
Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year
- Click here to access the pre-registration flyer.
- Please follow the instructions above.
- All documents are required to enroll.
- You must email the student's name and assigned enrollment number to Ms. Townsend to continue the enrollment process: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Students currently enrolled in a RHS feeder school do not need to register.
In-system Transfer Instructions
This is not for students who are new or returning to a Fulton County School. Click for Instructions
According to Board Policy and Procedure JBC – “School Admissions,” a student residing full-time within the Fulton County School System is eligible to attend a Fulton County school under the following criteria
- The dwelling in which the student resides must appear on the tax rolls of Fulton County.
- The student resides with his/her parent or legal guardian.
- The student resides with a foster parent through placement by the Department of Family and Children Services or a state licensed child placement agency.
- The student is an adult still meeting entrance age requirements (see Policy JBB – “Entrance Age”).
- The student is an emancipated minor.
- The student is homeless (See Policy JBCA – “School Admissions for Homeless Students”)
1. Ear, Eye and Dental Screening A student, regardless of grade level, who has never been in a Georgia public school must provide certification of eye, ear and dental examinations on the Georgia Department of Human Resources Form 3300. Any child admitted to school without a certificate must present one within 30 calendar days (Students will be permitted to enroll on a provisional basis once the school year begins, provisional enrollments are not permitted over summer) . Forms may be obtained and completed at the local public health departments or physician offices.
2. Immunization Certificate Georgia requires students to be immunized against measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, polio, whooping cough, tetanus, diphtheria, & hepatitis B. Children born on or after 1-1-06, require Hep A, and for Childcare & PreK only – haemophilus influenza (Hib). Immunization information must be on the proper Georgia Department of Human Resources form; these are available through the Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness or local physicians (Form 3231).Any child admitted to school without a certificate must present one within 30 calendar days (Students will be permitted to enroll on a provisional basis once the school year begins, provisional enrollments are not permitted over summer) .
3. Proof of Date of Birth Students entering the school district for the first time must submit proof of date of birth to be copied by the school for placement in the permanent record folder. The school will accept evidence in the order set forth below that shows the student’s date of birth:
i. A certified copy of a birth certificate, certified hospital issued birth record or birth
ii. A military ID;
iii. A valid driver’s license;
iv. A passport;
v. An adoption record;
vi. A religious record signed by an authorized religious official;
vii. An official school transcript; or
viii. If none of these items can be produced, an affidavit of age sworn to By the parent, guardian or other person accompanied by a certificate of age signed by a licensed practicing physician, which states that the physician has examined the child and believes that the age as stated in the affidavit is substantially correct.
Parents may be given up to 30 calendar days after the student enrolls to secure proof of birth date. It is the parent’s responsibility to pay the fee and postage for obtaining such proof of birth date. Birth certificates for children born in Georgia may be requested from:
Georgia Department of Human Resources Vital Records
2600 Skyland Drive, NE Atlanta, Georgia 30319-3640
phone: 404-679-4701 fax: 404-524-4278
4. Proof of Residency Per Board Policy JBC, “School Admissions,” as of February 2015, persons enrolling a student shall submit two proofs of residency from the schools system’s approved list of verifiable residency documents: one from the approved utility list and one from the approved residency list, upon new enrollment in Fulton County Schools or upon entry into Kindergarten, 6th, 9th grades, and when there is any address change. Appropriate records for verification of residency must include:
One current water or electric bill AND one residence document from the list below. Both documents must contain parent or guardian’s name and current address.
- Copy of home mortgage Bill
- Valid Driver’s License/ State ID
- Copy of home sale contract
- Section Eight/ HUD Housing Document
- Homeowner’s/Renter’s insurance registration card
- Current bank statement
- Current Paycheck
- Current HOA Bill
- Current Apartment/House Lease
If proof of residency is delayed, the student will be provisionally enrolled for a period of 30 calendar days. At the end of this 30 day period, if proof of residency has not been provided, the student may be withdrawn. Provisional enrollment is available once the school year begins, provisional enrollment is not permitted over summer.
5. Social Security Number Social security numbers are voluntary. Waivers are available in local schools. Applications for social security numbers are also available in local schools. A migrant number is acceptable.
6. Academic Records If possible, please bring most recent report card, withdrawal form from previous school and/or transcripts. These are essential for proper placement of students. Students in grades 7-12 also will need copies of any discipline records.
7. Special Education Records If your child is currently being served through special education, please bring all supporting documents with you to the registration appointment (including the most recent IEP and any eligibility information).