Naviance is an online platform that helps students at more than 13,000 schools discover their strengths, explore college and career interests, create actionable goals, and find their best-fit path after high school. Fulton County Schools has partnered with Naviance to provide students with tools for achievement through academic, career and college planning. Naviance can be used to:
• Explore Interests & Self Discovery
• Learn More About Careers
• Research & Prepare for College
Accessing Naviance - Students
- For students, all you have to do to access Naviance is log in to Classlink and click on the Naviance icon. It’s that easy!!!
Accessing Naviance - Parents and Guardians
- Parents/Guardian, visit our school’s Naviance Student site at https://student.naviance.com/northshs . You may be asked to enter our school's zip code to search for the school. Please enter 30328.
- Once on our school’s Naviance Student site, simply enter your personal registration code in the Are You New Here, I need to Register section. ***Parents/guardians were sent their Naviance registration codes via email.*** If you did not receive your registration code, please verify with Ms. Rocha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your own account. Once you have your own account, you will sign in using the username and password you chose during the registration process.
To learn more about Naviance Student and how it unlocks student’s potential, check out the FCS Naviance Video (https://www.screencast.com/t/I4G09d3MlI)!
If you have any additional questions about Naviance Student, feel free to contact Counseling!
Important 2020-2021 Updates for Class of 2021
For the 2020-2021 academic year, Fulton County School District will be using Naviance for college document submissions. Naviance will simplify the processes the counseling department and teachers follow to send transcripts, school reports, and recommendation letters to colleges, including all Common Application colleges.