Opens Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Visitation Rules & Restrictions
- Only water is allowed. Gum, food, and all other drinks are restricted. Must leave all other drinks by the entrance or store them with a tight seal in backpacks.
- With a valid teacher pass, students may visit at any point within the first 45 minutes during a regular class period. No new visitors will be granted access during the last five minutes of any class periods.
- Visitor sign-in with student number, student full name, and reason of the visit are required upon entering.
- During Chatt Time, students may visit up to 2 times a week after the announcement is over.
- No passes are required in the morning and for students to visit the media center during their designated lunch periods.
Use of Collaboration Rooms
- All rooms are meant for productive group work and growth for academic success.
- Students must be granted permission by the staff to use the rooms at any time on a first come first serve basis. All group members must be present when permission and access are given.
- Teachers must reserve the rooms with the staff to guarantee access.
- The 3 large breakout rooms are limited up to 6 people while the 2 small breakout rooms are limited up to 4 people.
- The staff reserves all rights to remove any students from the rooms at any time upon their discretion.
Circulation PoliciesMaterial Time Period Other Guidelines Fines
Books/ebooks/audiobooks 3 weeks 3 books max 10 cents/school day
DVDs/Equipment/Tech Tools Staff Only