Hooch Learning Studio Opens Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM
Visitation Rules & Restrictions
- Masks are required. Only water is allowed. Gum, food, and all other drinks are restricted. Must leave all other drinks by the entrance or store them with a tight seal in backpacks.
- With a valid teacher pass, students may visit at any point within the first 45 minutes during a regular class period. No new visitors will be granted access during the last five minutes of any class periods.
- LibraryTrac visitor signin with student number, teacher, and the reason of the visit are on hold until further notice.
- During Chatt Time, students may only visit up to 2 times a week after the announcement is over.
- No passes are required in the morning and for students to visit the media center during their designated lunch periods.
- All lunch periods are conducted as study hall with very limited student spaces and minimal entry/departure.
Use of Collaboration Rooms
- All rooms are meant for productive group work and growth for academic success.
- Students must be granted permission by the staff to use the rooms at any time on a first come first serve basis. All group members must be present when permission and access are given.
- Teachers must reserve the rooms with the staff to guarantee access.
- The 2 large breakout rooms are limited up to 4 people while the 2 small breakout rooms are limited up to 2 people with masks on and social distancing practice.
- The staff reserves all rights to remove any students from the rooms at any time upon their discretion.
Printing - On Hold Until Further Notice
- FREE black-and-white printing up to 6 pages for school projects and assignments. Must notify the staff if printing needs exceed 6 pages.
- NO color printing is available
Circulation PoliciesMaterial Time Period Other Guidelines Fines
Books/ebooks/audiobooks 3 weeks/2 renewals 2 books max 10 cents/school day
Surface Pen The entire school year 1 pen max $30 for lost item
DVDs/Equipment/Tech Tools Staff Only