Resources from Common Sense
Amid the COVID-19 social distancing concerns, Common Sense has resources to help families and schools navigate this unpredictable time.
Helping our communities choose media and tech that can keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning is core to our organizational mission.
Media recommendations for entertainment
Hand-picked, age-appropriate media suggestions to keep the whole family engaged.
Resources for at-home learning
Tools to help parents and caregivers keep kids focused and learning at home.
- When everything feels overwhelming, check out tips for taking in rapidly changing news.
- De-stress together with meditation apps for kids and families.
- Get the blood flowing and elevate the mood with these 25 dance games (you might need to buy a special control from Amazon).
- Apps, websites, and video games that inspire running, jumping, and more to stay active.
- Don’t forget to enjoy a device-free dinner or two.