Register your NEW student now for the 2022-2023 school year. Please review the information below for the registration process.
For questions regarding registration, please contact Courtney Gatlin Cleary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gather all required documents. See registration checklist for more information.
Email Shakerag using the contact listed above.
Everything below is required for enrollment at Shakerag. Document verification will occur as necessary or via appointment when schools re-open. After completion of the Online Registration form, please contact Shakerag using the contacts provided above.
- Online Registration form
- Proof of date of Birth (We will accept evidence in the order set forth below that shows the student's date of birth)
- A certified copy of a birth certificate, certified hospital issued birth record or birth certificate;
- A military ID;
- A valid driver's license;
- A passport;
- An adoption record;
- A religious record signed by an authorized religious official;
- An official school transcript
- Georgia Immunization Form #3231
- Georgia Eye, Ear, Dental Form #3300
- Social Security Card or Signed waiver
- 2 Proofs of Residency
- One must be a current water or electric bill
- The 2nd can be a mortgage payment, lease, bank statement, home contract, homeowner's insurance or renter's card, current paycheck stub, driver's license with current address, HOA bill/statement
- Parent or guardian ID (Driver's License, Passport, Alien Registration or I-94, if applicable)
- Previous school transcript, if applicable
- Authorization of Records Release form (grades 1-5)