Exceptional Children (Special Education)
- SB10 Special Needs Scholarship
- Parent to Parent of Georgia
- Special Education Instructional Resources For Parents
- Special Education Resources
- Special Education Records Request
- Student Programs
- Private School & Homeschool Evaluations
- Yes I Can! Awards
- Back to Student Services
Child Find is a process that Fulton County Schools uses to identify, locate and evaluate children in the district, ages birth to 21 who are suspected of having disabilities that may result in a need for special education and related services.
Child Find activites include any parentally - placed private school children who attended a private school or homeschool within the jurisdiction of Fulton County Schools, even if the child resides in a different school district or in another state other than Georgia. For more information, follow this link: Special Education Rules.