RTMS Welcome Video & Virtual Tour
ALL rising 6th graders ARE required to verify residency by providing 2 proofs of residence as detailed below.
Proofs can be emailed starting July 1,2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
All parents/guardians of rising 6th grade students are required to submit two residency documents before the start of the new school year.
An email will be sent to parents/guardians prior to the start of school with directions on how to submit.
FCS BOARD POLICY JBC: Upon entry into 6th grade, and when there is any address change, two proofs of residency from the school system's approved list of verifiable residency documents must be submitted: one from the approved utility list and one from the approved residency list.
- One Utility Proof (MUST be current, not more than two months old)
- Water Bill
- Electric Bill
- One Residence Proof (MUST be current)
- Copy of home mortgage payment
- Lease/Renters Agreement
- Current bank statement
- Copy of Section 8 / HUD housing contract
- Copy of home contract
- Homeowner's / Renter's insurance card
- Current paycheck stub
- State driver's license / ID with current address
- Current HOA Bill / Statement
Do I need to register my child for middle school?
Students rolling up to 6th grade from our feeder elementary schools are NOT required to register NOR to complete an In-System Transfer in the Parent Portal.