Narrated Rising 6th Grade Presentation 20-21
Guided Virtual Tour of RTMS 20-21
ALL rising 6th graders ARE required to verify residency by providing 2 proofs of residence as detailed below.
Proofs can be emailed starting July 1,2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put student name in the subject line.
How Do We Verify Residence?
- One Utility Proof (MUST be current)
- Water Bill
- Electric Bill
- One Residence Proof (MUST be current)
- Copy of home mortgage payment
- Lease/Renters Agreement
- Current bank statement
- Copy of Section 8 / HUD housing contract
- Copy of home contract
- Homeowner's / Renter's insurance card
- Current paycheck stub
- State driver's license / ID with current address
- Current HOA Bill / Statement
Note: Proofs should be collected upon entering K, 6th, 9th grade for new enrollees, and change of address.
Do I need to register my child for middle school?
Students rolling up to 6th grade from our feeder elementary schools are NOT required to register NOR to complete an In-System Transfer in the Parent Portal.