Pre-K Registration for 2023-2024 School Year
What will I need to provide if selected for the Pre-K Class?
- Official Proof of Date of Birth (Certified, Government issued)
- Proof of Residency (2 required)
- Parent/Guardian Identification
Who is eligible for the Pre-K Lottery?
When is the registration for the Pre-K Lottery?
Which documents will be required to be entered into the lottery?
When is the lottery?
What happens if I missed the registration date of March 17?
When will I know my lottery number?
Can I attend the lottery?
How can I find the results of the lottery?
After your child has been selected...
Everything below will be required if selected for the 2023-2024 Pre-K Class.
Pre-k lottery spaces are not secured until you have completed the registration process and/or until all documents have been verified. Document verification will occur as necessary or via appointment when schools re-open.
Proof of Date of Birth (We will accept evidence in the order set forth below that shows the student's date of birth)
- A certified copy of a birth certificate, certified hospital issued birth record or birth certificate;
- A military ID;
- A valid driver's license;
- A passport;
- An adoption record;
- A religious record signed by an authorized religious official;
- An official school transcript
2 Proofs of Residency
- One must be a current water or electric bill
- The 2nd can be a mortgage payment, lease, bank statement, home contract, homeowner's insurance or renter's card, current paycheck stub, driver's license with current address, HOA bill/statement
Signed attendance contract
Waiting List Information Form
Parent or guardian ID (Driver's License, Passport, Alien Registration or I-94, if applicable)
Georgia Immunization Form #3231
Georgia Eye, Ear, Dental Form #3300
Social Security Card
Passport, Alien Registration or I-94 (If applicable).
Category 1 documentation (If applicable).