Our Mission and Vision
Manning Oaks' Mission and Vision
- To have a caring community where students and staff achieve their personal best and have a passion for learning.
Mission/ Collective Commitments:
- We will foster collaborative relationships that involve shared decision making between students, families, staff, and community.
- We will provide a safe, fun, nurturing, and engaging learning environment for our students and staff.
- We will teach skills necessary to thrive in a globally competitive society as we focus on academics, character building, wellness, the arts, and technology.
- We will celebrate resilience, diversity, unity, growth, and successes.
- We will love, support, and believe in our students.
- Embracing Differences, Changing the World