First Day Fulton: Ready, Set, Go!
The First Day Fulton Back-to-School Pep Rally is a free back-to-school event for parents and students to attend on Saturday, July 31, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event will take place at Banneker High School and North Springs High School. On-site school registration will be available. The event will include a Health & Wellness Fair offering COVID vaccinations. Families will receive backpacks, school supplies, as well as free groceries from event sponsors, while limited supplies last. Pre-registration is not required to attend.
10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Elementary school students)
12 p.m. - 1 p.m. (Middle school students)
1- 2 p.m. (High school students)
COVID-19 Vaccinations and School-Required Immunizations will be offered.
Click here to find more information
Join us for a
July 31, 2021
10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Banneker High School
6015 Feldwood Road
College Park, GA 30349
North Springs High School
7447 Roswell Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30328Free Food, Fun and Giveaways • Free School Supplies • Entertainment • Door Prizes • Vendors • Health Fair • On-site School Registration • Children's Activities • COVID Vaccinations & Immunizations Available
Enroll Your Student at First Day Fulton
To enroll in Fulton County Schools, the student’s parent or legal guardian must be a resident of the school system and have the below documentation:
- Ear, Eye and Dental Screening (Form 3300. More Info)
- Immunization Certificate (Form 3231. More Info)
- Proof of Date of Birth: several options are available – request more information. (Birth certificates for children born in Georgia can be acquired from the Department of Public Health Vital Records, 1680 Phoenix Blvd, #100, Atlanta, GA 30349 or 404-679-4702. More Info)
- Residence Verification (Board Policy JBC, School Admissions. Residence Verification Guidelines)
One Current Utility Proof (Water, Electric)
One Current Residence Proof (Mortgage Bill, Driver's License, Home Contract, Bank Statement, Paystub, HOA statement, etc.)
- Social Security Number (Voluntary)
- Academic Record (most recent report card, transcript, etc.)
We Would Like To Thank ALL Our Sponsors
For Their Kind Generosity!
Napa Integrated Business Soultions
SEI Wealth & Investment Solutions
Diane R Meiller and Associates
American Facilities Services
Garner, Spenser, Smith, Tench, & Jarbeau
- Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Inc.
- The Children & Teenagers Foundation, Inc.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- CHRIS 180
- The Children & Teenagers Foundation, Inc.
- Families First
- The Family Health Centers of Georgia
- Fulton County Board of Health - Oral Health
- Grandma's Hands Outreach
- The Confess Project
- Gray Matters Counseling and Consulting
- Helping Hands Community Based Services
- Lakeview Behavioral Health Hospital
- Peach State Health Plan
- WellCare Healthplans
- The South Fulton Arrow Youth Council
- World Changers Church International
- Department of Family and Children Services
- The Elephant in the Room, Inc.
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance
- Grady Rape Crisis Center
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Circle Camps
- Fulton County Board of Health, Chronic Disease Prevention Program
- Mary Hall Freedom Village
- North Fulton Community Charities
- Dr. E | The Parent Pilot
- Partnership Against Domestic Violence
- Save Atlanta LLC
- SOAR-Scholarships Opportunities Assistance & Research
- Summit Counseling Center
More Info About COVID-19 Vaccinations & School-Required Immunizations
CORE/FCBOH (Fulton County Board of Health) will be offering free Covid-19 vaccines at both locations. The 2-dose Pfizer vaccine will be available for individuals ages 12 and older. The 1-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine will also be available (for those 18 and older). For those under the age of 18, parental/guardian consent is required and the parent/guardian must be present at vaccination appointment. All Individuals will be given follow-up information about receiving their second dose of the Pfizer vaccine at the event.
The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile®, a mobile clinic of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding, will offer school-required immunizations for students ages 4 and up at the Banneker site. Vaccines will be available to Medicaid-eligible children, or those with no insurance coverage. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian with photo ID.