Senior Parking Application Process
** Seniors must be signed in to their student FCS account to access the application form. See the instructions below for more information.**
The senior student parking application is now available. Applications are being accepted from seniors only currently. Seniors should do the following before filling out the online application.
- Review the Senior Parking 2023-24 information below. Your review of this is acknowledged during the application process.
- Take pictures of your valid Driver’s License (NO Learner’s Permits accepted) and current insurance card listing the insurance company and the vehicle(s) you will park on campus. These pictures will be uploaded to the application.
- Use your student account to fill out the online application. You may accomplish this by going to the Fulton Schools website and clicking on ClassLink. “Sign in to ClassLink” using your student login credentials and go to the CambridgeHS Website icon. Once on the Cambridge website, select the Senior Parking ad from the Headlines and continue to the senior parking information.
- Once you have submitted the application, please wait for an approval email from Mr. Maize which will include payment instructions.
- New Students (Seniors only) – if you are unable to access ClassLink, please contact Mr. Maize at email@example.com.
**The parking application is an Microsoft Form. Check to see when you click on the link to the parking application that all other Office 365, Outlook, One Note, MSN accounts are logged out. Others have shared that clicking on the parking application MS Form automatically reverted to the most used Microsoft login used on their computer/network.