- Department Overview
- FCS News Website
- Language Assistance, Translations & Interpretations
- Legacy of Excellence 2022
- Retirement Reception 2022
- First Day Fulton 2022
- Registration Day 2022
- Vals and Sals 2022
- Star Seniors 2022
- Teacher Feature 2022
- FCS-TV Live Stream & Archive
- FCS Mobile App
- Back to Superintendent
The Next Chapter:
Fulton County Schools
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Sandy Springs Performing Arts Center
at City Springs
Byers Theatre Main Lobby
1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs
Retirement Celebration Highlight Video
Thank you and congratulations to all the FCS Retirees who gathered on June 15 to celebrate and socialize. Please enjoy this highlight video of the day's activities. Have a wonderful retirement and don't forget: YOU CAN ALWAYS COME BACK TO FULTON SCHOOLS!!
Wednesday, June 15 from 3-5 p.m.
- Zones 1, 2, & 3 Drumline Greeting on the Red Carpet (outside venue)
- Welcome Mix & Mingle while enjoying light hors-devours
- Listen to the cool beats of DJ Reece Boogie
- Make lasting memories in our fantastic photo booth
- Performance by FCS student pianist Christina Wu
- Welcome and Opening Comments
- Comedian Hank Denson performs
- Remarks by Dr. Mike Looney and Board President Julia Bernath
- Desserts served
- Farewells and Retiree Gift Pick-up
Location & Directions
Sandy Springs Performing Arts Center at City Springs
1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs 30328
Please note: this is a new street. It is recognized by Google Maps and Waze. City Springs is located on the west side of Roswell Road between Johnson Ferry Road (north), Mount Vernon Highway (south).
From I-285 eastbound - Take Exit 25 (Roswell Road) and turn left.
From I-285 westbound - Take Exit 25 (Roswell Road) and turn right.
Travel on Roswell Road for just under one mile and City Springs will be on your left. To access the parking garage, turn left on Mount Vernon Highway and take the first right on Galambos Way. The parking garage entrance will be on your right. There is free 2-hour parking. Click here for information on Parking at City Springs.