Greetings Families!Check out and share the 2022 summer reading information below.Here’s the link: www.fcssummerreading.orgSome highlights of this year’s resources:
- Suggested reading lists for K-2, 3-5, middle school, and high school that include fiction and nonfiction materials
- Information on how to access myON for free from May 3rd until July 31st
- Sora Sweet Reads: a collection of free Juvenile and Young Adult titles that will be prominently displayed in Sora for quick and easy unlimited access
- SYNC - free summer audiobook program designed for teens 13+. Running April 29th - August 4th, 2021, SYNC gives participants two thematically paired audiobooks each week
- Fulton County Library – links to search for print materials and access to digital resources
New Books Coming to Your Media Center Soon!
Westlake High School Media Center
Check out our media center website which is full of useful information and valuable resources.