NSHS Parent Night
Did you miss NSHS Rising Freshman Student & Parent Night?
Check out the information below.
North Springs Tours
Incoming North Springs High School Prospective Parent & Students interested in learning more about North Springs are invited to visit during the school day and join one of the Student Ambassador-led tours. Prospective students are encouraged to attend tour with their parents. Each tour lasts approximately 90 minutes and begins in the theater with a brief school overview and introductions by Student ambassadors. Small group tours conclude with a Q & A session with members of the administration and magnet coordinators.
Tours are generally offered twice monthly on Thursdays beginning in October. Reservations can be made online via this link. For questions or additional information, please contact Public Relations Liaison, James Landreau.
North Springs High School Magnet Program
Qualifications (Must meet 2 of the 3 areas below):
- A grade of 85 or higher in current Math and Science courses
- 7th Grade End of Grade (EOG) score of a 3 or 4 in Mathematics
- Complete the math entrance exam with a passing grade of 70 or higher (more information below)
Visual & Performing Arts Magnet:
- A grade of 80 or higher in current arts course
- Participate in an interview for course placements (Interview dates will be announced at a later date. They will likely occur in March or April.)
- Students applying to the dual magnet must meet both magnet program qualification.
All 2020-2021 Math/Science and Dual Magnet applicants must take the math entrance exam as part of the application process. Please click here to register for a testing date and time. Email Mr. Landreau, Magnet Program Coordinator, if you have any questions or concerns.
For more information on the Magnet Programs, you can reach out to the high school.