Currently all Fulton County Schools are closed to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The Roswell North Elementary front office is here to help answer any questions you may have. Please email us directly at RNE@fultonchools.org. We are here to help!
For support regarding all device issues, please call the IT Service Desk at 470-254-4357 and select Option 8 to make an appointment for assistance.
If you are experiencing problems logging in to your device you may have to visit a FCS hotspot which is any FCS school. You can sit in the parking lot close to the school and try logging in 2 times. If your device still does not log in please contact the IT Service Desk.
If your student has a District issued device, it is important that students charge and turn on their device as soon as possible.
Students should log in and allow the device to remain online for 30 consecutive minutes to download any Microsoft updates. District updates can only be done at the school (you'll be able to access the school network from the parking lot) and this is important for all applications to work on August 17, 2020.
If the device does not work or there are issues with technology, students can do the following:
- Contact the District's Technology Help Line at 470-254-4357 or email the Help Desk at email@example.com.
- Take your device to any District Learning Hub located at the following schools: Ridgeview, Wolf Creek, Taylor Road, and Banneker on Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-3:00pm. (Please note that these hubs will not issue devices, but they can help with technology issues).
Only parents of NEW kindergarten and first grade students need to register on these dates. It is not necessary for parents of currently enrolled Pre-K students to use the online process for kindergarten registration.
Once submitted, please contact Tammy Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the registration process.
Library Book Drive Thru
Our library book drive thru has been a major hit! We will have 4 more before students return to school full time. We will provide more information for those families that decide to continue with virtual learning on how you can continue to receive books.
1. Don't forget to complete the form for your specific grade level. This must be done before each drive thru. This form must be completed by Sunday at noon prior to the specific drive thru. Students will receive 4 library books to keep for 2 weeks. We are asking for interest areas and will do our best to honor request but specific books are not guaranteed. Books should be returned 2 weeks later at the next drive thru.
2. Dates for the next few drives thrus by grade level groups.
- September 15 -- Grades 3-5 from 2:00-3:00
- September 22 -- Grades Prek-2 from 1:30-2:00
- September 29 -- Grades 3-5 from 1:30-2:00
- October 6 -- Grades Prek-2 from 1:30-2:00
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
3rd grade - 5th grade