Returning to your Zoned School for the 2022-2023 school year?
Students who transfer schools within Fulton County Schools, must withdraw from FAVE and complete an In-System Transfer for their zoned school.
Step 1: Withdraw from FAVE
- Parents must complete a withdrawal form and email a copy of their ID to email@example.com.
- Only the enrolling parent is allowed to withdraw the student.
Step 2: Complete an In-System Transfer and notify your zoned school as soon as possible.
- Your family must complete an in-system transfer with your zoned school using the Infinite Campus’ Parent Portal.
- Click here for FCS enrollment information.
- Click here for in-system transfer directions- Please be sure to click the 2022-2023 school year.
- You must provide the application number to your zoned school. Please reach out to your zoned school as soon as possible for registration information.
If your family will leave Fulton County Schools for the 2022-2023 school year, please complete a withdrawal form found below.
Leaving Fulton County Schools for the 2022-2023 School Year?
Do you need to withdraw your child from Fulton Academy of Virtual Excellence?
If you need to withdraw your child from FAVE, please complete the steps below.
1. The parent must sign and complete the withdrawal form.
2. Scan a copy of the parent's identification.
3. Email a copy of the completed withdrawal form and the parent identification to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If your child transfers to another Fulton County School, their records will automatically transfer within the system. A records request is not required.
5. If your child is withdrawing from FAVE and enrolling in a school outside the district, records must be requested through ScribOrder. Please provide this information to your student's new school to request records. The enrolling school should select the K-12 Districts option at the bottom of the page.