New Enrollments Process
To enroll a new student for the 2022-2023 School Year, please complete the Online Registration (OLR) Application on the Fulton County Schools website. On this site, you will find information regarding enrollment policies, required documents, and residency verification.
Please retain your OLR Application number and have it available.
Be prepared to upload the following:
- Academic records – Transcripts/report cards and a current class schedule (and future class list/schedule, if applicable)
- Proof of residency – A current water or electric bill (a gas bill is not accepted)
- The second proof of residency – One of the following:
- Copy of home mortgage
- Lease or renters’ agreement
- Current bank statement
- Copy of Section 8 & HUD housing contract
- Copy of home contract
- Homeowners or renters’ insurance card
- Current paystub
- State drivers’ license or ID with current address
- Current HOA bill/statement
- Copy of Social Security card (needed for HOPE scholarship - if an SSN is not on file, your student is not eligible for HOPE or for Dual Enrollment Funding).
- *Immunization Georgia Form 3231 (out-of-state immunization records cannot be accepted and have to be transferred over to the Georgia Form. These forms are available through the *Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness or local physicians (Form 3231).Any child admitted to school without a certificate must present one within 30 calendar days (Students will be permitted to enroll on a provisional basis when enrolling during the school year. Provisional enrollments are not permitted over summer) .
- *Eye, Ear and Dental Georgia Form 3300 (Forms may be obtained and completed at the *local public health departments or physician offices).
- Parent or guardian picture ID.
- Proof of date of birth. The following documents are acceptable:
- Certified copy of a birth certificate, certified hospital-issued birth record, or birth certificate.
- A military ID
- A valid driver's license
- A passport
*Local Health Department Information: North Fulton Regional Office, 3155 Royal Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30022, Phone (404) 612-1958
Please email our Records Coordinator, Renee Wilson at email@example.com providing the OLR Application number that you received when you submitted the online application and your contact information.
For more information on the required documents, visit fultonschools.org/enrollment.
Please refer to the Registration Flyer for the 2022-23 School Year
- Click here to review the registration flyer for the enrollment process during the school year.
Withdrawing a Student from Cambridge High School
Email Renee Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you wish to withdraw your child from Cambridge High School.
Ms. Wilson will send a Request for Withdrawal Signature Form to the guardians' Parent Portal Account (instructions below). Once the parent/guardian has submitted the form, please email Ms. Wilson for confirmation.
How to sign forms in Parent Portal:
- Log into your active Parent Portal Account.
- Select Documents from the dropdown menu located in the top left corner of the screen.
- Make sure the year is the current school year and select the Request for Withdrawal Signature Form.
- Enter in the required information. Student information will be automatically filled into appropriate fields.
- Click submit.