New Enrollments

  • Step 1:

    To enroll a new student for the 2022-2023 School Year, please complete the Online Registration (OLR) Application on the Fulton County Schools website. On this site, you will find information regarding enrollment policies, required documents, and residency verification. 

    Please retain your OLR Application number and have it available. 

    Step 2:

    Be prepared to upload the following:

    • Academic records – Transcripts/report cards and a current class schedule (and future class list/schedule, if applicable)
    • Proof of residency – A current water or electric bill (a gas bill is not accepted)
    • The second proof of residency – One of the following:
      • Copy of home mortgage
      • Lease or renters’ agreement
      • Current bank statement
      • Copy of Section 8 & HUD housing contract
      • Copy of home contract
      • Homeowners or renters’ insurance card
      • Current paystub
      • State drivers’ license or ID with current address
      • Current HOA bill/statement
    • Copy of Social Security card (needed for HOPE scholarship - if an SSN is not on file, your student is not eligible for HOPE or for Dual Enrollment Funding).
    • Immunization Georgia Form 3231 (out-of-state immunization records cannot be accepted and have to be transferred over to the Georgia Form. These forms are available through the *Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness or local physicians (Form 3231).Any child admitted to school without a certificate must present one within 30 calendar days (Students will be permitted to enroll on a provisional basis when enrolling during the school year. Provisional enrollments are not permitted over summer) .
    • Eye, Ear and Dental Georgia Form 3300 (Forms may be obtained and completed at the *local public health departments or physician offices).
    • Parent or guardian picture ID.
    • Proof of date of birth. The following documents are acceptable:
      • Certified copy of a birth certificate, certified hospital-issued birth record, or birth certificate.
      • A military ID
      • A valid driver's license
      • A passport

    *Local Health Department Information: North Fulton Regional Office, 3155 Royal Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30022, Phone (404) 612-1958

    Step 3:

    Email Renee Wilson at with your five-digit OLR Application number (see step 1). Ms. Wilson will respond via email to confirm receipt of the submitted information and provide the next steps.  

    For more information on the required documents, visit Contact our Counseling Department at 470-254-2517 if you have further questions.


    Please refer to the Pre-registration Flyer for the 2022-23 School Year

    • Pre-registration for the 2022-2023 school year at Cambridge High School began on 3/18/2022. 
    • Please follow the instructions above.  
    • Click here to review the pre-registration flyer.


Enrollment: Spanish

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.

Withdrawing a Student from Cambridge High School

  • Step 1. :

    To withdraw a student from Cambridge High School, please print and complete the form below. 

    Step 2. :

    Email completed the form to:

    Renee Wilson at

    Please be aware that our staff have limited hours and will contact you to set up an appointment to withdraw your student(s). During this appointment, you will be required to return all FCS property including textbooks, devices, and device accessories.  


If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.