The purpose of the School Governance Council is to provide parents, school staff, and community members with a leadership role in the management of the school. The School Governance Council is a governing body that is representative of the community and the school, but operates under the control and management of the Board of Education. The Council is responsible for making decisions regarding the strategic direction of the school including:
- Approve the school strategic plan and updates
- Approve the annual budget and annual resource allocations
- Manage the Request for Flexibility process
- Participate in hiring the principal (in the case of a vacancy)
- Provide annual feedback on principal performance.
Ms. Brooke Scharfstein
Ms. Anne Hamilton
Mr. John Clifton
Ms. Leslie Williams
Ms. Morgan Havens
Ms. Shubha Raj
Ms. Juliette McWilliams
Ms. Saiesha Sylvester
Ms. Ashley Jarc
Mrs. Lynda Nicolay
All meetings are held from 7:00-8:00am
All SGC Meetings are held in the front office conference room unless otherwise noted.
Meetings will be held via Microsoft Teams until further notice.
SGC Officers & Committees
Budget and Finance Committee
Outreach and Communications Committee
Ms. Raj- Chair
Principal Selection Committee