Student Enrollment Information
Welcome to the Hooch Family!
STEP ONE: Complete the Online Registration Application. Fulton County Schools utilizes Online Registration powered by Infinite Campus for all enrollment needs. Click HERE to complete the online registration. If you have an account with Infinite Campus - Parent Portal, follow the steps HERE.
STEP TWO: Schedule a Registration Appointment with our Registrar, Ms. Solange Leonardo, HERE.
STEP THREE: Gather and bring the following with you to your Registration Appointment:
From Previous School:
- Copy of Transcript ( rising 9th graders must provide final transcript from middle school)
- Discipline record( verification of no outstanding disciplinary action)
- Attendance report for previous year
- Withdrawal form from previous school with withdrawal grades if applicable
- Complete mailing address of the previous school attended
- Mathematics documentation ( not required for enrollment but needed for proper placement)
Residence Verification: two proofs of residence from the school system's approved list of verifiable resident documents:
- (1) one from the approved utility list G(current water or electricity bill)
- (2) one from the approved Residency List: Apartment/House Lease, DL with current address, copy of Home Contract, current pay stub, current bank statement, current HOA bill /statement, copy of home mortgage payment, copy of Section 8/HUD Housing Contract
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization Form 3231 and Georgia Eye, Ear and Dental Screening Form 3300 (these forms can be obtained from a Georgia Physician, walk-in clinic, or the North Fulton Regional Health Center located at 3155 Royal Drive , Alpharetta, GA 30022)
- Student's Social Security Card
- Copy of Student's Birth Certificate
- Parent/ Guardians Drivers license/ State Issued ID/Passport
- Legal Guardianship papers ( if not living with natural parent)
Student Withdrawal Information
STEP ONE: Complete and print the Fulton Schools Withdrawal Form available HERE.
STEP TWO: Email the completed form to Ms. Solange Leonardo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that our staff have limited hours and will contact you to set up an appointment to withdraw your student(s). During this appointment, you will be required to return all FCS property including textbooks, uniforms, laptop device and all device accessories.