Student Enrollment Information
Welcome to the Hooch Family!
STEP ONE: Complete the Online Registration Application. Fulton County Schools utilizes Online Registration powered by Infinite Campus for all enrollment needs. Click HERE to complete the online registration. If you have an account with Infinite Campus - Parent Portal, follow the steps HERE.
STEP TWO: After you complete your Online Registration, you should receive an email from Fulton County Schools with confirmation that your application has been submitted and receive an OLR# (Online Registration Number is 6-digits). Please email Ms. Patricia Movilla-Leal your OLR # at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP THREE: Wait for a reply from Ms. Movilla-Leal that your Online Registration application has been received. Once received and uploaded documents verified, you will receive a Welcome to Chattahoochee email with more information and how to set up an appointment to meet with your student's assigned counselor.
STEP FOUR: Gather and bring the following with you to your Registration Appointment:
From Previous School:
- Copy of Transcript (rising 9th graders must provide final transcript from middle school)
- Discipline record (verification of no outstanding disciplinary action)
- Attendance report for previous year
- Withdrawal form from previous school with withdrawal grades if applicable
- Complete mailing address of the previous school attended
- Mathematics documentation (not required for enrollment but needed for proper placement)
Residence Verification: two proofs of residence from the school system's approved list of verifiable resident documents:
- Proof 1: one from the approved Utility list: current water bill or current electric bill
- Proof 2: one from the approved Residency List: Apartment/House Lease, copy of Home Contract, current HOA bill /statement, copy of home mortgage payment, copy of Section 8/HUD Housing Contract
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization Form 3231 and Georgia Eye, Ear and Dental Screening Form 3300 (these forms can be obtained from a Georgia Physician, walk-in clinic, or the North Fulton Regional Health Center located at 3155 Royal Drive , Alpharetta, GA 30022)
- Student's Social Security Card
- Copy of Student's Birth Certificate
- Registering Parent/ Guardians Drivers license/ State Issued ID/Passport
- Legal Guardianship papers (if not living with natural parent)
Student Withdrawal Information
STEP ONE: Complete and print the Fulton Schools Withdrawal Form available HERE.
STEP TWO: Email the completed form to Ms. Patricia Movilla-Leal at email@example.com.
Please be aware that our staff have limited hours and will contact you to set up an appointment to withdraw your student(s). During this appointment, you will be required to return all FCS property including textbooks, uniforms, laptop device and all device accessories.