Good afternoon, Bears and Bear Families!
WE MADE IT! Another FABULOUS year in the books! As we close out the year, I want to mention a few key items:
- Our summer office hours begin Tuesday, May 31st. Our front office will be open from 9am – 2pm, Tuesday through Thursday. Our office will be closed July 4th – 8th.
- Requests for forms over the summer can be handled through our online form (Certificates of Enrollment, ADAP, work permits, etc.). You will be notified when the documents are ready for pickup. They will be placed in the marked container outside the front doors.
- Summer Assignment information will be posted on our website.
- Summer personnel
- Teachers go off contract tomorrow and will not be responding or answering emails until their return in August.
- Counselors go off contract June 3rd and will not be responding or answering emails until their return in late July.
- If participating in workouts or camps, please keep in touch with your coaches/directors for dates/times to be at the building. Otherwise, the building is closed for summer clean.
- Information for next year, including parking, freshman bootcamp, info days, etc. will be posted on our website throughout the month of July. We will periodically send summer communications as well. Look out for info on 2022-2023!
As we head into Memorial Day, Bears, please take a moment to reach out to your family members, friends, and neighbors who have served or are presently serving in our armed forces. Thank them for their service and find a way to honor the sacrifices they have made to keep us safe. So many have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. I send a special thank you to our recent Class of 2022 graduates who have signed up to serve, understanding the sacrifices that will be required of them and of their families. Thank you for your courage, commitment, and love of country and community.
For today, thank you for your support. Thank you for cheering on our Bears in 2021-2022. I look forward to seeing you all again in August! Gear up Class of 2023. Be ready to lead Cambridge into their second decade. Until I see you again, be safe. Be the BRIDGE. GO BEARS! A²
Proud Principal of Cambridge High School
Message From Ms. Agans
Sent May 25, 2022
Good morning, Bears and Bear Families,
Yesterday our Cambridge community celebrated the graduation of the Class of 2022. While we rejoiced for our graduates, an unspeakable tragedy occurred at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas. As parents and educators, we are all devastated by this horrific event. We send love and healing thoughts to the Uvalde community.
For our Cambridge families, I want to assure you that we will be vigilant for the remaining two days of the school year. The Fulton County Police Department, our School Resource Officer, and our administrative team are on alert. In addition, our staff is ready and available for students who may need to seek counsel.
As we close out the school year, please remember to reach out to each other to provide support and care. For our Cambridge High School students, the Text4Help line is always available by texting BEARS to 1-844-201-9946. For families who need additional support, help is available through https://connectfulton.findhelp.com. Finally, if you see or hear something concerning, please use our FCS SHARE Tipline. Talking to Children About Violence is a resource on our website to help you as you have discussions with your children regarding the event and violence.
It is important that we all remember we are a community, and we must all Be the BRIDGE to a better, safer tomorrow. Thank you.