Great Things Happen Here
Did you know that Banneker High School…
- ...Girls Track Team Placed 3rd in 2021 AAAAA State Championship
- …is a 3DE School – Education for Every Dimension of Life
- …is an International STEM Certified School
- ...is an AP STEM School
- …has a nationally recognized Student and Family Engagement (SAFE) Center
- …has a Workforce Development Program
- …is a Beating the Odds School
- …is an Opportunity Culture Partnership School
- …is an AVID® School – Proven Achievement. Lifelong Advantage.
- …football team was the 2018-2019 Region – AAAAA Football Champions
- …produced the 2018 – 2019 Region Player of the Year for Tennis
BHS Honors Night
April 3, 2023
April 4, 2023
April 5, 2023
April 6, 2023
April 7, 2023
April 13, 2023
12:30 PM FCS Board Work Session
April 20, 2023
4:30 PM FCS Board Meeting
FCS District News
FCS Board Bulletin for March 24, 2023
In this issue: March 23 Board Meeting Summary, Superintendent's Report, Budget Update, Math Textbooks on Display, K-5 ESOL Textbook Adoption, New Hires and Promotions, Board Community Meetings.
"Let's Talk Schools!" S2E20: Betsy Eppes & Dr. Matt Koperniak
In Episode 20, Dr. Looney interviews Betsy Eppes, Visual & Performing Arts Coordinator, and Dr. Matt Koperniak, Performing Arts Coordinator, about our talented Fine Arts department (art, music, theatre, and dance) and why it is so well-known in the state of Georgia and across the nation.
DID YOU KNOW? FCS Celebrates Opening of Two SAFE Centers
Did you know that in February, Fulton County Schools celebrated the grand openings of two additional S.A.F.E Centers, thanks to funds allocated for the district’s Bridge to Success Plan
FCS Launches Digital Balanced Scorecard Database
For over 20 years, FCS has provided a Balanced Scorecard analyzing data and information. The digital Balanced Scorecard makes it easier for parents and stakeholders to get more specific and targeted information...