FCS COVID 19 Reporting Procedures:
Parents still only need to report positive COVID-19 cases to the Parent Portal by clicking here. FCS Health Services and FCBOH will continue to case investigate and provide guidance to all positive student cases and any FCS sibling(s) related to the case. Please note the information below:
When can students report to school: When does a student need to stay home:
- If you have a pending COVID-19 test and you are not exhibiting symptoms
- If you have an in-school exposure and are asymptomatic or symptom free. However, masks are recommended to be worn for the next 10 days while on campus or at any school-sponsored activity.
- If you have an exposure and have been vaccinated for COVID-19 and are asymptomatic or symptom free. However, masks are required to be worn at school for the next 10 days after this exposure.
You do not need to report a pending test or exposure to the Parent Portal
- If you have a positive COVID-19 test
- If you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or illness
- If you have an exposure inside the home and are not vaccinated and you cannot separate from the positive individual at home – follow public health guidance which is to quarantine for 10 days and wear a mask for 5 days when you return.
- If you are not vaccinated but able to separate from the positive individual at home – quarantine for 5 days and wear a mask for 5 days when you return.
Positive tests should be reported to the Parent Portal.
The Response Team will provide guidance for all positive reports.
Just as a reminder, please do not come to school if you are sick. If you exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, public health strongly recommends you be tested. We also strongly encourage families to participate in vaccination and testing opportunities.
Wear Your Mask... Wash Your Hands... Keep Your Distance... Sanitize...
Mark Your Calendars
October 10, 2022
October 11, 2022
12:30 PM FCS Board Work Session
October 12, 2022
October 18, 2022
October 20, 2022
4:30 PM FCS Board Meeting
November 8, 2022