2014 North Fulton Redistricting
Timeline for Redistricting Process
Meetings were held at Centennial and Alpharetta High Schools. All meetings began at 7:00pm and ended at 9:00pm.
Centennial High School (9310 Scott Road, Roswell 30076)
Alpharetta High School (3595 Webb Bridge Road, Alpharetta 30005)
||| Forum One|| Forum Two|| Forum Three|
|Centennial HS||Wednesday, October 8th||||Wednesday, December 10th|
|Alpharetta HS||||Wednesday, November 5th|||
- Forum One - October 2014
- School system staff outlined the redistricting process and established ground rules for facilitated small-group input sessions.
- Participants moved to small-group sessions and gave input related to the redistricting criteria.
- Staff reviewed public comments and applied Board-approved redistricting criteria to develop alternative attendance zone plans prior to the next community forum.
Round 1 Online Comment Form
Online input for Round 1 has closed.
- Forum Two - November 2014
- Staff presented alternative proposals that were developed with established criteria and community imput from the first forum.
- Community members commented on strengths and weaknesses of each plan in facilitated small-group discussions.
- Prior to the next community forum, staff condensed the number of attendance zone alternatives based on public input.
Round 2 Online Comment Form
Online input for Round 2 has closed.
- Forum Three - December 2014
- Staff presented a draft proposal for new attendance zones.
- Community members commented on strengths and weaknesses of the plan in facilitated small-group discussions.
- Staff used comments to develop a final attendance zone recommendation for Board consideration.
Round 3 Online Comment Form
Online input for Round 3 has closed.
The Fulton County Board of Education will review the new attendance zone recommendations during their January meeting. Final action is planned for February 2015.