So much to do, so little time? School Nutrition offers catering services for district wide and school-based functions to fit your needs. We can provide catering services for a variety of events such as breakfasts, brunches, luncheons, coffee breaks, banquets, and we can also provide party treats for more informal functions. Our team offers platters, hot entrees in addition to sides in steam table pans ready for your chafing dish holders.
REQUEST CELEBRATION TREATS FOR YOUR CHILD'S CLASS:
- Complete Classroom Celebration Order Form
- Submit order & payment to cafe at least 1 day* prior
*Contact School Café Manager to confirm product availability
REQUEST A CATERING EVENT:
- Complete a Fulton County School Nutrition Catering Request Form at least 4 weeks in advance of the function. (Catering Brochure has the Request form on the 2nd page)
- Submit completed form to your Nutrition Manager. The manager will fax the completed form to the School Nutrition Central Office to determine the cost of the catering request.
- A Catering Agreement for School Function Service (CASFS) form will be returned to the School Nutrition Manager within 5 business days. The agreement will list the items requested and the cost to cater the event. The manager will review the CASFS with the school contact person for agreement and request a signature. The signed CASFS form, confirms the catering request and will be faxed to the SNP central office.
- Payment in full is due at the time of the function and should be given to the manager.