Board Briefs – April 9, 2013, Work Session
All board members were present for the April 9, 2013, board work session at the school system's Administrative Center. Board discussion and action items are posted on the BoardDocs web site.
The meeting was videotaped and audiotaped, and files can be accessed by going to the Board Meetings Videostreaming web site.
The school board heard presentations on the following workshop topics:
· Instructional Management System / PCG Progress Update
· Technology Plan Update
· Capital Budget Update
Outstanding students, staff and/or schools were honored for state, national or international awards.
The board heard from concerned employees and citizens during its public comment session.
AGENDA ITEMS AND ACTIONS
Executive Session. After meeting in executive session, the board approved items relating to land, legal and/or personnel.
INFORMATION REPORTS TO THE BOARD
· Field Trip Reports for April 2013
· Employee Travel Report for April 2013
· Contracting Report for April 2013 for Items Between $25,000 and $100,000
· 8th Grade Writing Results