There are new login procedures for the 2015-16 school year.
Some curricular areas have access to online resources. Depending on the textbook/program provider the resources may vary. Some include access to the online textbook and others include assessments and individualized activities for students to complete. Directions for how to access the online resources are listed below.
- Language Arts
- Some schools use the Good Habits Great Readers program. The corresponding online site is Pearson Successnet.
- Some schools use the HMH Journeys program. The corresponding online site is HMH Thinkcentral.
- Social Studies- Houghton Mifflin Eduplace
- Math- Online textbook resources will be available later this school year. The STEM Department is in the process of adopting new materials. More information will be shared when the new adoption is complete.
- Science- Our current access to the online Science textbook has expired. The state of Georgia is currently going through a revision of science standards with anticipated completion date of summer 2016. We will be going through the adoption of science materials next school year. The STEM department is in the process of finding online supplementary resources for elementary science.
Please follow these steps if your child attends a school that participates in the Good Habits Great Readers Language Arts program.
- To access Language Arts digital resources students should:
- Go to the Fulton County Schools website.
- Click the Students and Parents tab.
- Click Resources.
- Click the Pearson link under the Students Heading.
Please follow these steps if your child attends a school that participates in the HMH Journeys Language Arts program.
- To access Language Arts digital resources students should visit https://www-k6.thinkcentral.com.
- Username: fcs+student ID# (An example is fcs112233445.)
- Password: student's birthday+f in this format mmddyyyyf (An example is 02062007f for a student's birthday of Feb. 6, 2007)
- Note: If his/her teacher has not setup a class, the student will not be able to view any resources. You will need to to contact your child's teacher for help.
- To access Social Studies digital resources students should visit https://secure.eservices.eduplace.com/eservicesadmin/login.do?targeturl=%2Feservicesadmin. Enter the username and password provided by your child's teacher.